Wednesday, December 29, 2010

here comes 2011

Well friends...2011 is right around the corner & im getting kind of nervous about it :( A will be leaving for a 6-8 month deployment in 2011 and i am NOT looking forward to it...that's way too long. I don't have that much longer with him...i'm trying to make the best of it but sometimes i get a little upset and mad that he's leaving and i'll be stuck here without him :( i know i shouldn't let it get to me an enjoy the time i have but it's so hard...I think for my new years resolution i am going to detox my body :) whoo hoo..time to get healthy ya'll! now that the holiday's are over...it's time to get myself back in shape for the summer season!!! I'm trying to find ways to stay busy while he'll be gone...i'm getting a gym membership as well so i can work on that fitness & also keep my mind off of missing him...i'm glad i'll be closer to friends and family to get me through this!! This week A & I came to our hometown to get together with friends and family, hang out and have some fun! Tomorrow i'm taking A to Dave & Busters because he's never been before...we're also going to eat at Red Lobster sometime before he leaves...our 16 month anniversary is coming up! we have to make this one special cause it will be awhile before we will be able to celebrate another one! Well i'm just rambling now...not much else going on!!! can't believe it's almost 2011...my Brother & Amy get Married...A and I will also have a wedding in August :) time is flying by...time for me to get cracking on some more wedding planning now that the holidays have come and gone i can get back on track...keep me busy :)
till next time...
xoxo, C

No comments:

Post a Comment