Hello people :) So more days have passed & they've gotten harder...I still do not have my debit card from Navy Federal yet and it's really starting to piss me off. it's ridiculous that it's taken almost 3 months for me to recieve it! A and I have bills piling up that are due in Feb and i can't pay them without my debit card. it is straight ridiculous i've called numerous times and so has A and we've also BOTH sent them nasty emails...it's just so frustrating and it really sucks because A can't do much about it right now...ugh! i just don't even want to talk about it anymore :( blah!
My Dog, Layla, has been having seizures recently! i feel so bad for her...my dad saw it first and then i happened to see it one night and it scared the shit out of me! I don't like to see that stuff & i was in tears! :( my poor baby...i wish there as something i can do but honestly there isn't. I hope she's okay. We're probably going to have to take her to the Vet so she can get some tests run! But i've done some research and sometimes small dogs just have them & there is nothing wrong with them. Ugh! poor dogs! :(
I still get emails on a regular basis...& i also made his first care package! and it's all packed up and ready to ship tomorrow!! & i wish my Macbook wasn't broken so i could skype with him soon when he can. So, frustrating i bought this expensive computer with a webcam and this is the 3rd time it's been broken :( all i want to do is be able to Skype with my love...that's it! haha Might have to use Dad's computer to skype with him! we'll see...not much else has been going on lately! I would love to vent about a few things but i don't know who reads this haha and i don't want to step on anyone's toes right now ;) but if things don't get better i might just have to put it all out there even if they do read this on a regular basis...so be prepared. Well it's getting late so i'm going to hit the sack soon! Till next time...
xoxo, C
No comments:
Post a Comment