Monday, May 9, 2011
Lucky i'm in love with my best friend
So, I've had food poisoning for over 24 hours now...i'm feeling a little better now but last night was horrible!!! absolutely horrible. I emailed Adam and let him know that i wasn't feeling very well and told him why then at 1am my time my phone rang and it was Adam checking up on me telling me he just read my e-mail and went and found a phone ASAP to call me so he could try to help me feel better!!! It was so sweet of him and EXACTLY what i needed at that time!! I'm one lucky girl! even though he wasn't here to make me feel better just hearing his voice worked a little magic and i finally got to get a little sleep!! I called in sick & just rested all day...did some house hunting ;) and then went to see my new Baby Cousin, Davis :) he's so adorable!!!! Also, other good nes i am booking our trip to Disney World tomorrow!!!! whoo hoo...then a new countdown will begin ;) Adam has never been to Disney World let alone Florida so i am VERY excited that i get to experience this with him!!! I'm looking forward to the drive down there with him...music, windows down, & just us :) It's going to be an awesome trip!! Right now i'm eating some soup hoping it will settle my stomach a little and then i'm just going to read my book and relax for the rest of the evening! I hope all the wonderful Mother's had an awesome day yesterday!! and hopefully i'll feel better soon i've got too much stuff going on to deal with being sick right now. till next time... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment