Thursday, May 26, 2011

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand...

Well not yet, but in 2 days i will :) Heading down to OBX on sunday afternoon with my brother & future sister in law for the whole week to celebrate their Wedding the following Saturday, June 4th :) I'm getting excited because it's almost JUNE and that means i kicked May's ass along with all the other months since the love has been gone. I need some sun to fix the silly tan lines i got while at Strawberry Hill last Saturday! haha Today i bought a new bathingsuit that i am so excited to wear! ;) Lot's of fun things coming up in June as well...Easton Corbin & Justin Moore will be at Innsbrook and i hope to be there :) Father's Day, My Brother & Sister in Law's Reception Party for the family & friends that couldn't come to OBX to see them get married, and My Mom's birthday at the end of June and then it will be JULY!!! another month down :) I'm getting excited and anxious for the end of this tunnel to get here! I just can not wait to give him a huge hug and a kiss and then we get to go away to Disney World for a whole week!!! Come on days/months hurry up and bring my man home :) (Sorry kind of cheesey, but i am just way too excited now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment