Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger...

Hey everyone! :) Hope everyone is doing well! I've been doing fabulous...still truckin' along! Well the Packers won the SUPER BOWL! i was super excited even though i didn't win any $$$ this year but, it's okay because the Steelers lost!!! YESSSS! Yesterday was my parents 30th Wedding Anniversary! We went to Olive Garden for dinner & it was yummy! I wish A could have been here with us but, he will be someday! :) i'm about to sit down here and watch the new episode of TEEN MOM tonight! yippy! i love all my shows that come on every week they make the weeks go by quicker! then i'll probably work on some school work, pop in a movie, & hit the sack! Hoping for skype date with A tomorrow...if he gets a good wi-fi connection somewhere over there! haha I'm going to have a busy couple of months coming up with baby showers, bridal showers, & weddings galore! plus throwing in a RACE weekend in there somewhere!

I still have not joined the gym yet...ugh ive been so unmotivated by the cold weather! but i need to get a membership asap & start tanning so i can look good for these weddings i have coming up!! i'm so tired of being pale! yuck! i think maybe i'll try and go tomorrow to sign up...or thursday! haha! i forgot i can't leave the computer much tomorrow so i can possibly catch the husband on skype!!! I wish he was comin home i'm ready for my presents he's been buying me while he's been gone!!! haha Time for me to start care package #2 for him :) I'm way excited to actually get a chance to decorate this one for him since i'll have time & extra money to do so!

I am really glad my husband tries to contact me...not to rub it into anyones face but some people aren't that lucky & i'm super glad my husband tries to email me or call me whenever he might get the chance...i've heard that there are some husbands on board who have been refusing to call their wives and they barely get any emails & some of these husbands have kids at home. you'd think they would want to call to atleast talk to their child...it's very sad but i'm lucky that my husband takes some time out of his day even if he is DEAD TIRED to atleast send me a "Hey baby just wanted to let you know i was thinking about you & i love you" that's all i need to get through most days :) So, i just want to say THANK YOU to my husband he really doesn't know how much i appreciate what he tries to do for me to keep me sane & happy here. I love him to pieces! :)

Well, that's all for tonight not much else going on! lot's to get done soon...& teen mom is on! till next time..
xoxo, C

No comments:

Post a Comment