I hope y'all had a good weekend! I know i sure did! It was Race Weekend in good ol' Richmond, VA ;) So that's where i was all weekend... I am a bit sad that in Sept i'll be way too pregnant to sit through the race(it was a little rough this time & i'm only 15 weeks, so i can't imagine 33 weeks...) Wednesday i go to the Doc & then im pretty sure my next one we will find out what we're having! Adam and I did want to have a Gender Reveal party, but since everyone has different schedules & June is such a busy month we'd be missing half the people... :-\ & it would be July before everyone could get together & find out, so we're just findind out at the Doctor's & announcing it! Also as an update... Adam took the Chesterfield Fire Dept Test a few weeks ago, but found out Friday he didnt pass, but took the Fairfax one on Saturday & passed!! So we're excited since that's the one he really wanted!! I'm proud of him for passing & hope this works out, so he doesn't have to stay in the Navy! We'll see... but I'm going to leave this with my survey... enjoy!
How far along? 15 Weeks, 1 Days
Count Down? 174 more days!
Maternity clothes? not yet, but im thinking of purchasing a few shirts.
Stretch marks? None!
Sleep: pretty good! slept like a baby last night!
Best moment this week: nothing too exciting.
Miss Anything? my cute clothes.
Pregnancy Annoyance: still just headaches.
Movement: none yet.
Food cravings: Subway
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm not a big fan of beef.
Have you started to show yet: kind of.
Gender: Nope... 5 more weeks! :)
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly Happy, but moody occasionally.
Looking forward to: finding out what we're having!
Milestones: Nothing big.
No comments:
Post a Comment