Friday, January 25, 2013
Since there's no place to go... Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow.
Finally.. SNOW here in Norfolk, Virginia! Of course on a Friday night when i don't have work tomorrow ;) LOL, but that's ok at least it's pretty to look at! Now all i wish is i had a place to ride a four wheeler & sledd! Adam is on duty tonight so it's just Paisley and I... she's not a fan of the snow! haha I pretty much write every Friday, so this week went by sloooow... I wasn't feeling well Sunday, Monday & Tuesday so i only went to work for half of the week which made this week go by SUPER fast! Not much else has been going on this week... Next weekend we'll be going home for the weekend for Ben's 4th Birthday & the SUPER BOWL. I have yet to decide who i'm rooting for, but i think it's going to be the 49ers, but because they are an NFC team & i don't really like the Ravens that much, we'll see though :) on a venting topic though... I really hate when people who aren't from Virginia complain about us & our driving abilities. Ok, so it doesn't snow here often & we don't know how to drive in it... Why would you expect people to know how to drive in a weather condition that they don't see often? Seriously... It's cool that you're from a state that snows regularly, but it doesnt here, so we don't know... we were never taught & our state is never prepared for it because it doesn't snow here on a regular basis. Get over it. Give us a break. ALSO it really irritates me when those people live in an area where it's VERY cosmopolitan... Hello? you're not from here but you live here because of the Military it's the same for a hell of a lot of other people living down here too. Don't assume you're stuck behind someone from Virginia for all you know they could be from the same state you are ;) Just sayin... I'm sure if i went to some of y'alls states i could find something to complain about too. It just irks my nerves... PLUS i love living in Virginia & very passionate about where im from & the town im from... & not everywhere in Virginia is like Hampton Roads, but thats a whole other topic! But anyways... I hope if you're in Virginia you have a GREAT snowy evening & day... stay safe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment