So this is my first entry...i'm new to this so bare with me :) Let me introduce myself and tell you all a little about myself now...
ok so here it goes...My Name is Christy!! I'm 22 and will be turning 23 on Sept. 26th!! as you can tell i'm a Navy Girlfriend! I met my boyfriend, Adam in high school when he was 16 and i was 17...we met through a mutual friend that at the time was trying to keep us apart...but 6 years later and HERE WE ARE...look like we got the last laugh huh? We've been friends and had a lot of ups and downs and we've been through pretty much everything together...but whats meant to be will always find a way and it did! I couldn't be happier :) & i'm so proud to call him my boyfriend and my hero! I currently work TWO job's...I work @ Gold's Gym in the Kids Club and i'm also a Pre-School teacher at The Goddard School in the afternoons!! I love working with kids they brighten my days and always bring a smile to my face!!! i'm currently still deciding one what i want to pursue in a career...college pretty much seems like its a forever kind of thing. In my spare time i LOVE going to the beach...I love Skimboarding and Surfing!!! I'm better at skimboarding...its such a rush...i learned a few summers ago and fell in love with it...it truly is my escape and if you haven't tried come to the beach and i'll teach you! :) I'm a big sports nut...my boyfriend says i know more about sports than he does...he's always coming to me for updates!!! a little weird? maybe...but he loves it! I love movies and reading...every movie thats a book i've probably read the book & seen the movie!! I'm a big animal lover...Giraffe's are my FAVORITE animals! & if i could have one dog from every breed i totally would.. :) haha I'm a pretty laid back kind of girl that just likes to have fun...i'm a s positive person that just goes with the flow!! i believe Life's too short to be ANYTHING but happy!!! & i guess thats all you need to know about me...now it's time for me to get some sleep...i'll start my daily life posts tomorrow. read and enjoy.
xoxo for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment